If you follow me on Instagram, it is no secret that I love food. I am constantly posting the yummy foods I am eating and sometimes cooking. I have been eating at a lot of different brick oven pizza restaurants lately and a common menu item is dessert pizza. For me, this is the perfect food. Usually, a dessert pizza is made with dough, Nutella and fruit. I always order them when I’m out to eat, so today I figured making one myself!
The recipe isn’t too complicated, but I’ll share anyway. Enjoy!!
– 1/2 piece of Naan bread (Wegmann’s has amazing Naan!)
– 1-2 tablespoon(s) of Nutella
– Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries (amount varies depending on what fruit/ how much of each you use!)
– Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Cut piece of Naan bread in half (1 serving= half piece of Naan)
3. Wash and cut fruit.
4. Once oven is heated, put Naan face down on stone or cookie sheet for about a minute.
5. After the top of the Naan is heated, take it out of the oven and spread Nutella on it and add fruit. Put pizza back in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
6. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Feel free to change/ tweak this recipe as you like. This is just a guideline and the way I make my dessert pizza! Enjoy!
Have you ever had dessert pizza before? Comment below!
Connect with me!
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org