So, this isn’t going to become a weekly series necessarily, but I wanted to post something quick today before logging off for the weekend. The weekend is filled with celebrations and festivities, including my graduation party tomorrow! The above picture is from my high school graduation this past Tuesday. I still can’t believe its all over! There will be full posts on my graduation and graduation party in the next week or two, so stay tuned 🙂
1. Obsessing over Blair’s outfit. To me, this is the quintessential summer ensemble.
2. Carly published such an important post this week all about summer skin safety and health. As nice as a sun kissed glow looks, healthy skin looks even better.
3. The cutest blue and white dress for summer.
4. I made a blog Instagram, so be sure you’re following along @empirestylesblog!
5. My host sister (explained here) is going to the Summer Olympics in Rio!!! SO incredibly excited & proud. Go Amanda, USRowing & Team USA!
6. So in love with how Shelby styled these fun wide leg pants!
7. Frannie’s outfit is perfect for so many summer occasions from an Al Fresco dinner to graduation parties. Definitely need to recreate ASAP.
8. Jamie shared a bunch of fun places to visit in NYC (that you probably haven’t read about a million times already). Definitely bookmarked for my next city trip!
9. Technology is changing everything in our world- including fashion. Read all about the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute exhibit, Manus x Machina, which showcases the work of the hand and the machine and technology’s influence on fashion.
10. I am so in love with this necklace. So simple, but so beautiful. A graduation gift to myself, perhaps? 😉
Happy Friday! Do you have any fun weekend plans? Comment below!! XOXO