1. Shelby has a new series on her blog and this post highlights one of my favorite stores in NYC.
2. Meg’s latest outfit post was amazing (killer shoes!) and I love her commentary on dressing for yourself.
3. I spent a lot of my week planning the itinerary for my family’s upcoming trip to London & Paris. Carly’s post about how to plan a big trip was so helpful, especially her tips about using Google Maps.
4. I finally got around to posting a recap of my graduation party. Woohoo class of 2016!
5. Already starting to think about packing for college and Sammy’s college packing list post was super helpful. Can’t believe there’s only a little over 50 days until I move in… eep!
6. I always love Mackenzie’s outfits. They’re just the right amount of preppy for my style and her post this week was no different. I especially love how she tucked in the bottom layer of the top to make it look like a crop top.
7. Alexa Chung is launching her own ready-to-wear line and I am so excited. *heart-eyes emoji*
8. I’ve had this playlist on repeat this week. Some of my favorites are Billy Joel, The Goo Goo Dolls, Jack Johnson and Paul Simon.
9. Renee’s latest outfit is so cute, and I love how she added a fun pop of color by wrapping a scarf around her bag!
10. I’m leaving for London and Paris tomorrow! I would love any recommendations for either city- restaurants, places to visit, stores & boutiques.. Let me know in the comments, tweet me or shoot me an e-mail! 🙂
Happy Friday! XO