Hi everyone! Whew, it feels like such a whirlwind kind of week so it’s nice to just sit down and write this post. I flew home from Paris on Wednesday and the jet lag is hitting me HARD. I’ve been waking up at 4:30 the past two mornings… Hopefully I’ll get back on track soon because it’s getting a little annoying (though I’ve been getting a ton of blog stuff done early in the morning, ha!).
One of the things I’ve been doing in my early hours is catching up on all the blogs I read. In Europe, between the lack of wifi during the day and our jam-packed schedule, I barely had time to read any blogs I normally check daily. So, in this installment of Link Love, I’m sharing everything I missed while I was abroad!
As for the weekend, I’m excited to just relax and get organized after such a busy two weeks. Hopefully, I’ll get my sleep schedule back on track one of these days, too! I’m super excited for a fun college collaboration series I’m doing next week starting on Monday, so stay tuned for that. Happy reading!
1. Jessica’s travel guide for Paris was such a life saver during my trip. My family and I tried some of her recommendations and our favorite was Le Petit Cler cafe. So delicious!
2. Shelby rounded up a really great list of the best drugstore makeup products.
3. Here’s a preview of my five days in London! Full recap posts are coming in the next week, so stay tuned.
4. This post is from about a month ago, but Hallie posted this link to an older post and I loved reading her thoughts about “being ready“.
5. I’m in love with Carly’s rebrand. Everything from the new logo to the fonts and design of the website is perfect and so TCP. Excited to keep following TCP throughout this new and exciting chapter!
6. I’ve always loved a good jumpsuit, and Meg’s is no exception. I love all the different ways she styled it- so fun!
7. Obsessed with Renee’s denim jumper!
8. I always love reading others’ routines, so I finally posted mine! Here’s my complete beauty routine from absolute start to finish.
9. My host-sister left this week to compete in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro for Team USA this week. I’m so incredibly excited for her. Go Amanda and go Team USA!!
10. This weekend marks the start of August and I’m super excited to start using my new Kate Spade agenda. Which agenda will you be using this year?
Happy Friday! XO