1. Vineyard Vines Hat— I just bought this hat during the Vineyard Vines Friends and Family sale a few weeks ago and I have already gotten so much use out of it. I’ve worn it to the beach, pool, out running errands… Highly recommend it!
2. Statement Necklaces— I wear statement necklaces at least 3 times per week, you could say I’m obsessed. Francesca’s has some super cute ones, but also check out J. Crew Factory or BP Nordstrom!
3. Jack Rogers— Jack Rogers are the summer shoe. Preppy, but not over the top; casual but also can be dressed up. I am dying to get myself a pair! I am thinking either navy shoe with white or white shoe with platinum… What do you think?
4. J. Crew Chino Shorts–I live in J. Crew chino shorts. I first started wearing them because they were one of the only pairs of shorts that fit me well, but then I fell in love and they’re basically my summer uniform. Coming in all lengths and colors, everyone can find the perfect chino for them! I love pairing neutral tops (which I have quite the abundance of) with bright colored chinos– my two favorites are neon pink, of course, and mint!
5. Ray Ban Aviator Sunnies— I have been wanting “real” sunglasses for a long time now. I had a knockoff of these sunglasses from Anthropologie but after a few years of major use, they were getting stretched out and I decided to invest in a good pair of sunnies. Let me tell you, it was totally worth spending $50 more… I am in love with my new sunglasses and I know that they will last me a long time.
6. Longchamp Le Pliage Tote— This was a Christmas gift and I use it for school right now, but I cannot wait until summer so I can use it as a pool/ beach tote! It is the perfect size and material for a beach bag, fits a towel, magazines, sunscreen and a few other essentials without being super huge.
7. Alex & Ani Bracelets— These bracelets are the “it” accessory of the season. Everywhere I go, I see someone sporting a personal collection of these bracelets. I personally love them, and how giving one as a gift is so personal because of all the unique charms to choose from.
8. Bright Blouses— I usually stick to wearing a lot of neutrals, but I am trying to branch out and lately, I have been obsessing over bright blouses. I am definitely investing in a ton, so far I have found some super cute ones at J. Crew Factory, BP Nordstroms, Francesca’s Collections and some local boutiques. Bright tops are all I have been wearing lately, they’re becoming a new staple in my wardrobe, goodbye neutrals!!
What are your summer essentials this year? Comment below!!
Connect with me!
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org